Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Now departing Cannes

I could not get a photo of myself using the ticketing machine, so I am posting the view from the room I have checked out of at the Ermatage in Mandelieu la Napoule - it is 2 train stops on the regional train from Cannes. French trains are efficient, but times are only an estimate. I will post details from MIPCOM later as I will spend a chunk of my day getting from here to Frankfurt - giving me plenty of time to kill and post. I was happy (and surprised) that I figured out how to purchase the train ticket as the instruction is in French. The other photo was from the shuttle ride to the Palais for my morning meeting today. You can see the waves crashing over the sea wall and coming up onto the road - kinda cool...and scary...
Sincerely,
------------------------
Steven Rosato
Event Director-BookExpo America
Mobile: +203-913-8700 srosato@reedexpo.com
Sent from my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment